IWATA W400LV Reduced Pressure Series
Finest (Reduced Pressure) Spray Gun on the Market
Newest! Hi-Tech Reduced Pressure Spray Gun w/ Patented LVLP Technology inside
Made in Japan
SprayGunWorld: We consider this the Best Reduced Pressure Gun on the market today.
You could spend more but why? Iwata offers the best money can buy.
Part of our
Low Air Consumption Superior Finish, Japanese Engineering and Manufacturing.
Hi-Tech (Reduced Pressure) GRAVITY-FEED GUN
w/ AK1B Regulator
Your Cost: ON SPECIAL! Free Shipping (Convinental US) No 2nd day air (call)
Free Iwata Regulator with Purchase
Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you're a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need - one that's ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints - including metallics - with ease.
· Gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up, ultimate reliability and superior atomization
· Gravity-feed cups also ensure 100% material usage and can function with only a thimble full of paint
· Originally used for automotive refinishing applications, the 400 series has since become a favorite with muralists and fine artists
· Especially suited for clear-coating and base-coating
· Spray patterns up to 12" (30 cm), Base coats 9" at 16-26psi
| Stainless Steel Paint Passage
Replaceable Teflon™ Needle Packing
Pre-Set Needle Adjustment
Air Pressure Adjustment
Fan Pattern Adjustment
Catridge-Style Air Valve Set
Round to long Fan Pattern Air Cap