Finest Primer Guns
Made in Japan
Low Air Consumption Superior Finish, Japanese engineering and manufacturing.
Plastic or Aluminum Cup
LVLP GRAVITY-FEED PRIMER GUN
Your Cost: ON SPECIAL! Free Shipping (Convinental US) No 2nd day air (call)
The NEW LPH440 Primer gravity feed HVLP spray gun designed specifically for spraying primers, sealers and fillers. The sharp edged spray pattern of the LPH440 creates optimal overlap increasing working speed. The LPH440's fine soft atomization helps to minimize over spray, reduce sanding time and increase working speed.
Whether you're a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need - one that's ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints - including metallics - with ease.
· Gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up, ultimate reliability and superior atomization
· Gravity-feed cups also ensure 100% material usage and can function with only a thimble full of paint
· Originally used for automotive refinishing applications, the 400 series has since become a favorite with muralists and fine artists
· Especially suited for clear-coating and base-coating
· Spray patterns up to 11"-12" (30 cm), Base coats 9" at 16-24psi
| Stainless Steel Paint Passage
Replaceable Teflon™ Needle Packing
Pre-Set Needle Adjustment
Air Pressure Adjustment
Fan Pattern Adjustment
Catridge-Style Air Valve Set