Same Thing! Save Money.
IWATA LPH400B (Purple Air Cap)
Metallics Specialty Spray Gun
Made in Japan
Low Air Consumption Superior Finish, Japanese engineering and manufacturing.
.6 Liter Aluminum or 1 Liter Aluminum Cup
LVLP GRAVITY-FEED GUN
Your Cost: ON SPECIAL! Free Shipping (Convinental US) No 2nd day air (call)
Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you're a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need - one that's ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints - including metallics - with ease.
· Gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up, ultimate reliability and superior atomization
· Gravity-feed cups also ensure 100% material usage and can function with only a thimble full of paint
· Originally used for automotive refinishing applications, the 400 series has since become a favorite with muralists and fine artists
· Especially suited for clear-coating and base-coating
· Spray patterns up to 12" (30 cm), 4" Distance, Super Low CFM Requirements
| Stainless Steel Paint Passage
Replaceable Teflon™ Needle Packing
Pre-Set Needle Adjustment
Air Pressure Adjustment
Fan Pattern Adjustment
Catridge-Style Air Valve Set
Round to Long Fan Pattern Air Cap